Friday 21 December 2012

…And The End of the World Hadn´t Come. by Daisy Lucas


Now, I´m so disappointed... After all, I thought I´d be one of billions witnesses of such huge an event. So, I prepared myself carefully to the End of Times - times of injustice, power abuse, injustice, prejudices.

In my mind I had a great hope that this end should be a new start, or, at worst, a start for Nothing.

Yes; Nothing would be a better name for The New Era.

This new name would signalize the complete ruin of everything we know, in order to remain absolutely not anything… this world already gave what it had to give - Nothing, or, what is worth, gave the in sensitiveness  Yes, the in sensitiveness of the Power and our own, as so many times we allow that terrible facts happen without a word of protest.

When I figure “Nothing” I can see commitment, responsibility, and no accommodation to the establishment in a way that inequality would not be possibly perpetuated.
In “Nothing” no things should be old; every thought, every idea, every commitment should necessarily be unknown.

The thing is that I was excited to get another Dimension, or perhaps, another “Ball”. 
This “Ball” in which we live announces us its end, day after day, when we see all the hunger some people have, all the disrespect person have one to another, no accepting differences, neither cultural, nor personal.

Well…at midnight I chose a comfortable chair, a fine wine, my preferred book and waited. Despite the excitement, I decided to listen my Indian mantras, of course, but at the very moment I decide to change to Unforgettable, and I done well, because, as we all know, the Maia people told us a Lie, or we couldn´t read their calendar properly and… The world goes on….but I insist we take this day as a mark - why not? - to CHANGE. 

A change from inside, from everyone which wishes a better world.

Let´s create Nothing, as a place of Hope and Peace.

by Daisy Lucas

The Brit Writers Blog
            

1 comment:

  1. Well,
    This other Ball that we all will have to attend to might be good, but I would rather avoid it for a while!

    ReplyDelete