Friday 4 January 2013

2013 Baby!! by Abiola Bella


Happy New Year!

I just wanted to encourage you to make this year count! I don’t know what your 2012 was like but if you haven’t gone for your dream yet then GO!

What are you waiting for?

We have no idea how much time we have to live so start living today. Write that book you’ve always wanted to write. Not published? Do it yourself. There’s no excuses any more, no more putting it off till tomorrow. This could be the first day of the rest of your life. You set the tempo for your life. So if you want a fast track life and you want to be a household name, then get moving. We have 12 months to make an impact so really what are you waiting for?

For those that read my last post on tips for a successful children’s book launch party, here are some highlights from mine!


Follow me on @emilyknightiam

Emily Knight I AM is now available on all major online retailers & at Amazon 


Brit Writers
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment