Saturday 22 September 2012

Miracles by Danica Worthy


The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. — John Bingham

Hi everyone, I am so excited to be a part of the Brit Writers family I would Like to introduce myself and share some inspiration. My name is Danica N. Worthy I have been writing since the age of 15, I love all aspects of art, and inspiring people to believe in themselves no matter what. I would love to write professionally, and tap in to multiple genres. I am still in the learning process, but that makes the experience worth while.

A few weeks ago I was compelled to embark on a new journey from taking my writing pieces, and putting them together for my very own blog. I admit that I was so afraid, and unsure if that was the right thing to do. After reading my blog post, and it's responses, I realized that I finally found the courage to act on a dream. I was no longer worried about how I would be perceived in the literary world, as a newbie, and how I would obtain my target audience.

After, I wrote my first blog entitled New beginnings I felt liberated, I was finally taking risks in what I believed, and desired. I was no longer living in fear of being rejected for my thoughts, truths, and creativity. It seems after launching my blog there was a sense of accomplishment, and a hunger to continue to develop myself as a writer. On September 13, 2012 a poetic anthology that I am a part of was released via ebooks, called The Sister's Fight, I was ecstatic, and felt self reliant.

My point is that I know there are alot of aspiring writers, and authors out there that are living in fear of beginning, or completing the process, but I am a witness that you can do it. Find the tools necessary to complete your task, set goals, and actively pursue them. Connect with others in the literary world such as, Brit Writers that can guide you to attain your dreams. Take classes, make writing fun, relax, and find your muse. Embrace the process, do what you love, and all other components of the writing experience will fall in place I gurantee it. 

Last but certainly not least write, write, and write, some more.

Danica N. Worthy

10 comments:

  1. enjoyed the read glad you are representing the ROC good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new here too! Enjoyed reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I'm glad we are hear together, and I enjoyed your post as well:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Laura, I am so glad we are here sharing together. ;) Happy Writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooooo very proud of my sis...love love LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww Thank you my creative sister, I am proud of you also:) Mrs.Creative designs:)

      Delete
  5. ENJOYED THIS PEICE, I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES DANICA:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I am glad that you do.

    ReplyDelete