Friday 21 September 2012

Writing by Sahera Khan


Hello my name is Sahera Khan. I am a part time blogger, a writer and soon to be filmmaker. 

I am still learning the different genres of writing. My passion is writing... a short story or prose, both fiction and non fiction.  

I recently attended a short Creative Writing course which helped me to understand the basic principals of writing.  I have continued to study the Compensative Creative Writing Course from home.

I set up my blog,  www.skwriter.blog.co.uk in December 2010. My blog is working pretty well and has exceeded over 22,000 visitors so far. It covers a range of articles including news, poems, short stories, my personal beliefs and thoughts etc. 

My first ebook has recently been published on Kindle, it is called 'My Creative Writing'. The articles came from my blog after having them re-edited. My blog has helped me to build up my confidence and am still working hard towards becoming a better writer.

Why do I want to be a writer? I write because I have plenty of stories I want to share... I have some great stories and yes, I will come back to the grammar and structure later! :)

That's my way of doing it.

I am looking forward to sharing some of these with you soon.

Many thanks to Brit Writers who have given me this opportunity to take part in this blog.

Brit Writers are wonderful, and real supporters of new writers regardless of whatever stage we writers are at with our writing, helping us with our confidence and creating important platforms like this one.

I am still learning... from them and from you too. This learning will never stop until someone somewhere fully understands the secrets of what writing really is all about?  So, thank you fellow contributors! :)

Twitter: @saherakhan1


Sahera :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment