Thursday 13 December 2012

Brit Writers - FREE book download by Harry Leslie Smith


In 1923 I celebrated my first Christmas and because of good health, luck and some guile I am about to celebrate my 89th Christmas. I offer to you and yours the best of the season. May this special time of year be filled with wonder and may your lives be filled with bounty, kindness and self discovery. 

Here is my latest book the Empress of Australia which as a gift to you is free to download for Dec 13th. 

My other books are available through me or through on-line retailers and Kindle and Kobo and they are as cheap as chips.

Cheers,  
Harry Leslie Smith

Brit Writers
Facebook
Twitter


Download here

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Harry. I have added it into my to read and review pile. I am so glad that you are feeling mych better and can I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a happy Christmas and all the best for 2013 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just downloaded your book. May you have a very merry Christmas Harry!

    ReplyDelete